Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 22:38:29 +0100
Hi,
>Maybe in 20 years we'll be able to
>have fun, wear sexy lingerie, and not feel we're somehow selling ourselves
>short, but right now, I think when we buy into the body beautiful thing
>(including breasts as primarily sexual), we ARE.

I was most heartened the other day when some women (girls?) I know were
passing round a sexy lingerie catalogue and one of them turned to the
page with the "peekaboo bras" (bras with holes at the nipples) and said
(with all sincerity) "I didn't know they sold nursing wear in this
catalogue". Ah, such innocence of youth! :-)

Personally, I don't see any reason at all we can't wear sexy lingerie
and enjoy the bodies God (and childbirth) have given us.
--
Anna (Mummy to Emma, born 17th Jan 1995, Alice, born 11th Sept 1996,
??? due 18th April 1998)