Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 22:35:11 EST
I'M HOPING SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS ....

I HAVE A MOM WHO'S MILK DRIES UP WITHIN A MONTH OF HER MENSES RETURNING
POSTPARTUM.  SHE DOES ALL OF THE APPROPRIATE THINGS ( ie.- PUMPING, INCREASED
FEEDINGS AND FREQUENCY, NO SUPPLEMENTS) BUT COMPLETELY DRIES UP WITH IN A
MONTH.

THIS HAPPENED WITH EACH OF HER FIRST TWO CHILDREN AT 4 MONTHS AND 5 MONTHS
RESPECTIVELY.  SHE IS NOW PREGNANT AND LOOKING FOR INFO. ON HOW SHE CAN
BREASTFEED LONGER. ANY IDEAS PLEASE RESPOND. THANK YOU

NANCY HELLENDALL