From:
Dany Gauthier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 08:52:37 -0400
Hi!

I totally agree with Louise and Jeannette. I think we forget that to be baby
friendly does not mean the baby absolutely HAS to take the breast, it simply
means that the baby be put skin-to-skin with his mother, so given the chance
to nurse in the first HALF HOUR after birth and that the mother be offered
help to put her baby to the breast. It is not too much to ask, is it?