From:
Beth Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 09:53:53 -0400
I believe that *someone* on the list has it.  I received an email with
an attachment in my box today with lactation-related stuff in the text.
The spoofed address (a hotmail account) bounced, but the message seems
to have come from someone with a Westnet account in Australia.

The message wouldn't have really caught anyone's eye unless one was on
the lookout for such things, the subject (which I give here as an
example as it changes itself) was "Re: employment and breastfeeding".
The text of the letter looks like it was pulled from a legitimate email,
but receiving the thing gives one the impression of jumping into the
middle of a conversation and not really knowing what's going on.

Don't be too curious!  If you run Outlook, consider alternatives.  If
you must run Outlook, turn your preview pane off and invest in good
antivirus software.

be careful,
Beth
perinatal educator, geek