From:
Lanell Coultas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:06:42 -0600
Hi Pat,

I'm a birth and postpartum doula that lives in the heart of Austin!  I am
rather busy around that April 10th (that's their EDD?) timeframe but I have
a pool of several doulas who might be able to help out if I can't.  Am I
correct in assuming that this couple is not experiencing any lactation
issues as of yet?  If this is the case, they might do very well to at least
talk to a doula, which I am certainly available to do.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Lanell