From:
P Wiggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 12:30:55 -0400
To all:

Excuse me, but I think I need to clarify my last post.  I did not mean to
offend any of YOU by referring to the "new philosophers of child rearing
(who think they are raising children GOd's Way.)"  I was referring of course
to the Ezzo book which espouses putting your own needs ahead of your infant's.
I happen to think a loving Heavenly Father would want us to nourish and love
our children (and His) when they NEED love and nourishment, not when it is
convenient!

Preachin' over.

Pam Wiggins