From:
Brandi Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:01:02 -0400
I am working on a community outreach project in my area in Greenwood, SC.
One of my projects is to supply the MD offices with breastfeeding info for the
waiting areas. Of coarse I have the free flyers that compaines will allow you to
order, but I was hoping more like magazines. Is anyone aware of a free or less
expensive type of magazine I could order for the offices. There is about 6 OB
groups and several PED offices so if I have to pay, you can see the issue. Any
money friendly ideas will be great.
I am also working on develping a program to reach more mothers during
pregancy by working with the MD offices. I am a hospital based IBCLC. Many
times by the time they come to me they have already made there feeding
decision. I would like to try and take the info to them. If anyone has a
program like this I would love to speak with you. [log in to unmask]