From:
Philippa Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 23:30:31 +1000
Feverfew, in its natural state should not cause any problems with
breastfeeding.  What is Tanacet?  Is this a synthetic version of the natural
plant?
I always recommend using the original plant whenever possible, as it reacts
better in the body than a synthetic substitute ever could.  If your client
is having difficulty with migraine headaches, I would suggest that she use
what I call "Migrainease" which is a combination of Feverfew and White
Willow Bark.  It successfully stops migraines (especially when taken in the
early stages of one) in many of my clients.  If you need further information
or have questions, don't hesitate to contact me by e-mail or at my 800#.
Hope this information helps!

This came form a US MD on Lactnet