From:
maka laughingwolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 05:26:27 -0600
i will be leaving here early wednesday morning, will spend a week back home (oklahoma city) for my BIL's wedding, and then will be enroute to our next assignment in yakima, washington. we arrive there the 19th, so look for me to be receiving mail again somewhere around the 20th-21st.

Maka Laughingwolf
breastfeeding peer counselor
studying toward eventual IBCLC
***NOMAIL*** while en route