From:
Justin DSC Kaeser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 16:19:53 -0500
Inspired by Gloria's post, I would also like to share a recent meeting
between another Lactnutter, Merilee Reeder, and me.  In Autumn I  asked
Lactnetters if there were any kids who would be interested in having a
pen-pal for a child in a local school.  Merilee responded for her daughter
and I got a pen-pal!  Turns out Merilee lived in San Jose 22 years which I
left 17 years ago.  And she is living in Basel, Switzerland for a few
years.  Since it is "only" a 6 hour slow-train ride from her i paid her a
visit and got to know her and part of her family, visited the Tinguely
Museum and saw a film in English.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them -
including eating tortillas!
Merilee is the second woman I have gotten to know thru Lactnut.  Like
Gloria says, we have 1600 friends around the world!

Warm hugs to all,
Anne Kaeser, BA, IBCLC in Germany