From:
Kime Henson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:13:51 -0800
Hello everyone,

  My name is Stacy Brown and my partner is Kim Henson. We have opened a licensed mothers milk bank in Encinitas called Two Maids a Milking.  I saw a few questions about who we are posted on your sight. We are a milk bank that receives mothers milk and sends it exclusively to Prolacta Bioscience to be processed for  distribution to the hospitals for babies in the NICU.  We are very excited about the opening of our business in Encinitas.  In addition to receiving milk we are planning free education and support classes for nursing mothers.  Our website is under construction but you can find out everything you would ever want to know by going directly to Prolactas website.  If anyone has any questions we are available our office # is 760-944-MILK.

  Stacy Brown
  Two Maids a Milking