From:
Carol Fudali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:59:54 -0400
Hi Jeanette, here in Adelaide, Australia we have developed an 8 hour e-
learning program that meets Step 2 of BFHI requirements. The program was
initially developed in response to hospitals seeking BFHI accreditation
that needed  easy, accessible learning for their midwives. However, other
health professionals are also using the program. People can register on-
line at www.babyfriendly.sa.gov.au The cost is $A55 plus GST (total
$A60.50) for individuals or for groups of 50 or more the cost is reduced
to $A45 per person plus GST (Total $A49.50). Alternatively if people would
like to have a closer look at the program before they register they can
email me at [log in to unmask] and I can arrange. We have also
linked professional development points for some professions to the program.
regards Carol Fudali, Project Officer, South Australia Breastfeeding
Program, Children, Youth and Women's Health Service.