Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2011 20:18:39 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (26 lines)
Please help if you can!  For several years I have had a weight loss percentage chart, that I use every day to look at baby

weight loss at discharge.   I am no longer able to find it and have not been able to find anything like it on-line or in any of my books.
This chart lists Percentages horizontally across the top, beginning at 5% and going up to 15% or more.
At the far left side is a vertical row listing birth weights and going in a horizontal  row from the birth weight are weights in descending order.  You locate your baby's birth weight and follow the row horizontally until you locate the discharge weight. Above it on that top row will let you know the weight loss percentage.  
I know this sounds very complicated, but I really can't think of another way to explain it. I have asked almost everyone I work with including some physicians, and no one knows what I am talking about. Boy, I wish I had taken better care of it.
I know that Breastfeeding Outlook has one, but for some reason I remember liking this one better.
Does anyone know where I could find this chart?
TIA,
Judy Hatfield  Upstate NY

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2