From:
CawoodRGN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 14:52:47 EDT
Oops, sorry everyone I forgot to sign off politely, I think its my age!

As a note Anthony Williams at a talk on Donor Breast milk: Nutritional,
Therapeutic and Medical Considerations spoke about IDDM in detail. He said
that the resaerch to date showed that if the parents of the baby had IDDM then
the risk was the same if breast or artifically fed, unfortunately. A real
reduction in risk was seen when there was not a close family link.

Bye for now
Chris Wood, UK