Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:10:25 -0600
And since I have met wasted infants in my practice (although rare) who were totally breastfed, I am grateful to have the ability to use modern technology to reverse the process. That includes access to ENT's, milk banks, breast milk substitutes, bottles, pumps, herbs, medicine, st's and ot's and FOOD for the mom.  Sometimes we fail to appreciate the abundance we have.