Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 14:14:31 +0300
Mom and baby are doing great!!  He gained over 400 grams in 10 days and
is exclusively breastfeeding.  I will go to visit them next week.  If
anyone has any questions or suggestions, post me before then.

I passed on all your good wishes and encouraging words and they were all
received with lots of appreciation.  It really makes you feel stronger
to know that you are getting such positive energies from every corner of
the world.

Esther Grunis, IBCLC
Lis Maternity Hospital
Tel Aviv, Israel