From:
"Vincent G. Huml" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 15:24:23 EDT
Sue Huml, LLLL, IBCLC
Lansinoh Labs

I am just assuming that the message supposedly from A K H was posted by a
prankster.  I am wondering if a child got on her computer and posted this.  I
cannot believe that a single solitary soul on this list would make death
threats. (even our beloved Rush  L would only rate hate mail!)

Can only imagine the "investigating" going on in her house at this point!

Sue
Mother of two grown adults who were known to play the odd embarrassing trick
when they were younger!