From:
Liz Cammin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 10:08:31 -0400
Good morning,

Has Mom tried any of those suggestions given to her over that week you
mentioned?  Skin to Skin, as we know, can really help with getting baby
to latch... do you know if baby was suctioned vigorously after birth?
Has she given baby a lot of opportunities to find her nipple on his own?

Just a few thoughts :)  I'm glad he's peeing and pooping well but it
would be great to get him more mother's milk...

Liz Cammin RN, tandem nursing mom of 2