From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 10:26:07 -0400
Just saw a mom the other day who is bf, but said she would be stopping in the
requisite 6 weeks to go back to work.  When I queried about where she worked
& what she did:  works for Nestle, and can't/won't pump there.  She's in the
foods, not the formula section -- Stouffer's, actually.  So, Nestle still
owns Stouffer's foods, but has sold the hotels.  Which is nice, because in
Chicago there are some lovely hotels that used to be owned by Nestle so we
wouldn't go to them.  And now we can!!

She is "considering" bf at home & giving formula at work.  Best I could do.

Jan B.