Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 13:16:56 -0500
Content-Type:
TEXT/PLAIN
Parts/Attachments:
TEXT/PLAIN (29 lines)
My  point of view of co sleeping..... I don't feel its for everyone.....
My children are 5 and 7 and have never slept with us unless they were sick and I could
*never* sleep myself with them in bed. I would think it would make it also difficult on
husband/wife relations?

My son (the oldest) slept in a bassinet beside for me for weeks, i couldn't sleep even
when he did because I heard ever sound he made, my daughter went straight to her own
room when she came home from the hospital. When they woke up, I went and got them,
brought them to bed and fed them and returned then to their own bed. My son had some
trouble returning to sleep at times, but my daughter did great. They now go to bed at
7:30 pm each night and get up at 7:00 am refreshed for a new day. They do not fight us
to go to bed, they know what time bedtime is and they go, we tuck them in and rarely do
they even get up to get a drink of water. In the summer they are allowed to stay up till
8:00 pm , but the schedule is strict and they know the rules..... They have much better
sleeping habits than most of my friends kids. Some of you may say Im to strict, but they
get a goods nights sleep and so do we and there are no fusses about it...... Hubby and I
enjoy an hour or so to ourselves in the evening.

I know I cant be the only mom on here who feels this way ?????
Cindy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*          e mail: [log in to unmask]            ~
~  home page: http://www.summit.net/home/Cindy *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
11/11/96       1:07:51 PM

ATOM RSS1 RSS2