From:
Tina Chavez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:49:50 -0600
Thank you Francine for making an honest and well spoken point.

I would also add for the experienced, educated and empowered individuals
who are neither physicians, researchers or nurses if you are giving
accurate and helpful breastfeeding information and advice don't be
disheartened.  Kudos to *anyone* credentials aside who is working to
make a difference.  Regardless of who we are our goal is/should be the
same.

Thoughtfully,
Tina Chavez (who is doing her part here in small town Idaho.......)