From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 1996 18:24:10 -0500

> I only started to receive any sexual pleasure from mine since the birth of
>my first child. I wonder how unusual (or *normal*) this might be?

Hey, same here!
Before my son was born I had NO sensation in my nipples.  Boy was I surprised
when suddenlly I had sensation!  Makes lovemaking a lot more fun now!
My personal feelings on breasts and sex are these...
It is sad that in our society breasts are considered sex objects.  When a man
considers himself a "Breast man"  it's not that he enjoys them for their
nutritional purposes for infants, it's because he likes them in a sexual
manner.  My hubby used to be one of these types, but he's changed since the
birth of our son. ( He's looking over my shoulder as I write this :) .  He
says he's a "Jay man" now!)  He now appreciates breasts for their
nurturing/nutritional properties for babies.  Yeah, he still likes them for
the intamcy, too, but the babies needs are more important and that's what the
breast was designed for in the first place!
It will be a great day when breasts are viewed first as the
nutritional/nurturing part of being a mother, and second as sex toys.
 Dreaming of the day...
Jay