From:
Susannah Pryal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 18:45:03 -0700
I bought my Maya Wrap when I lived in TX.  My daughter is now two (but only
about 26 pounds) and she still loves it.  BUT, she didn’t love it till she
was about two months old.   I liked it because we lived in a hot climate and
the fabric was light and breathable.  I also like using it as a blanket if I
need one (like at the beach last week!!)

 I think next time around, though, I might try a more padded sling like the
Over the Shoulder Baby Holder or a Rosado ( www.rosadosling.com
<http://www.rosadosling.com/> ) Sling (the Rosado has great fabrics).

Another neat sling I would like to try is a Bambino Blue sling.  Instead of
rings, it uses buttons, so you aren’t adjusting it all day long (like I do
with the Maya Wrap). www.bambino-blue.com <http://www.bambino-blue.com/> .
Nancy makes gorgeous slings with wonderful fabrics.

Good luck with your decision !  I think all slings are great, and she’ll be
happy with whatever she chooses.

Susannah in Sammamish, WA