Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 19:01:31 -0400
This was sent to me, and Im not sure what it is about.  Can aby of you
shed any light on this for me?  Thanks so much.

Cindy
--- On Wed, 02 Oct 1996 18:53:50 -0700  Suzanne Harding

-----------------End of Original Message-----------------

======/\=== Cindy RN , IBCLC ====
===/\/\/\ \http://www.summit.net/home/cindy