Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 16:58:22 +0200
Hi all,
Now if this ain't networking at its best. My sister in New York, called me in Tel Aviv to ask me to help her friend in London who is in hospital with baby 5 days after jaundice treatment and tube feeding (formula!!!!!)
She is in Queen Charlotte and Chelsea Hospital in West London,

Does anyone know if there is a CLC in the hospital? I gave my sister Cindy Hutchinson's number that I found in ILCA 2000 listing in the hope she is still there and active. also Ruth Tamir (hi ruth, if you are lurking there'!!)

Anyone else? what is the directory for IBCLC's online?
thanks a million.
you can reply to me [log in to unmask] and cc to Wendy Paff (ds) at [log in to unmask]

ellen shein, IBCLC, Tel Aviv