From:
Beverly Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2015 07:57:48 -0500
I agree with Susan's suggestions. Has she tried a different size flange? I would also ask the Mother if she is turning the pump on first then placing the flanges on the breast. This could add more trauma as she attempts to adjust the flanges once on the breast. She may want to consider a compression pump such as the Limerick PJ Comfort- it has a different action (compression) rather than suction and may give her the relief she is looking for.
Beverly