From:
Becky Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 1995 12:26:28 -0500
I know that this is a little old but I thought I would reply anyway.
When I went through the Bradley Childbirth Education process I felt that
they covered breastfeeding adequately but I was truely thankful for my
LLL experience & affiliation.  Because of my "extra" experience and
resources I feel that I can help my couples more fully.  For those of you
who do not know Bradley is VERY PRO breastfeeding.  I know that I mention
and talk about breastfeeding and it's importance in the natural birth
process in every class (a 12 week series).

Becky Hanson, BA, LLLI, AAHCC, ICEA & MOM X 2