From:
Dee Keith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 22:29:53 +0000

> From: LACTNET automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: 2005/05/03 Tue PM 10:27:18 GMT
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: LACTNET Digest - 3 May 2005 - Special issue (#2005-529)
>
> > Subject: Senate Bill 41 Now In house committee
> >
> > Hello everyone Senate 41 Passed the Ohio Senate 32-0 that was a real
victory. We now need to present this bill in House again since last
session was not completed in time and the bill died in the House. At
the time I am writing this several possible amendments have been
introduced that would nullify this bill altogether, One would be that
business owners would not be able to be held liable in anyway for
anything resulting with the bill, the other would make it Ok to ask a
mother to cover up or relocate. It is imperative that if you are an Ohio resident your State House
representative hear from you. You need to tell them "that you want Ohio
senate bill 41 to Pass the Ohio house in it's original form with no added
amendments". They need to hear from you today or first thing tomorrow
morning. You can call or email or fax  them but only your own
representative not everyone on the committee. They will respond best if
contacted by their own constituents.  The House Health meeting is
Wednesday morning  at 9AM. to find your representative take the link
below and fill in your own information.
> > http://www.house.state.oh.us/jsps/Representatives.jsp
> >   We have worked very hard to get to this point, I have made more
trips than I ever dreamed I would need to, to the Senate and House
please take the couple of minutes to do this it is very important, if
we want this bill to pass.
Dee Keith,IBCLC, LLLeader, Founding member Tri-State Breastfeeding Advocates, mother of ten