From:
Mary Renard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 10:03:42 -0400
Marie, I am at home and my books are at work, but the place where I *think*
I remember seeing a statement along the lines of "if you don't wean at one,
the child will likely nurse until 3 or 4" was Ruth Lawrence.  (whoa, run-on
sentence)  I doubt the mom has access to that :-) but is it possible that
one of the consumer breastfeeding books does allude to it?

Wish I could be more specific!

Mary Renard
Vienna Virginia  USA

=================================
Mary Riley Renard, RN, BSN, IBCLC
NEW CERP COORDINATOR as of August 1, 1998:
Donna T. Moore, RN, BSN
CERP/Recertification Coordinator
International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners
P O Box 2348
Falls Church VA  22042-0348  USA
Tele 703-560-7330
Fax  703-560-7332