From:
Beth Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 08:15:29 -0400
On Wed, 2002-05-15 at 19:56, The Sharp/Polstein Family wrote:
> I have a BA, not a BS, so I use inadequate anatomical language; I
> apologize,
<snip>
> She also uses proper anatomical language, so reading her posts
> will help everyone more than reading mine.

I'll tell you a secret; not everyone here has a BS or even a BA.  I
don't feel any shame for not knowing *all* the medical/anatomical
terminology and neither should you!

One thing I'm thankful for is that in the vast majority of posts the
writers use plain language.  It reflects, I feel, the language we use
with those we help and to me that means that we are actually talking to
them in words they can understand instead of making them feel stupid.

regards,
Beth
Perinatal Educator; PP Doula
--