From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 11:10:58 -0500
Dear all,

Just to let you know that there is an article in the March, 1997 issue of
Child magazine; "Should you put your baby on a schedule?"  Touts the nonsense
that is in Babywise (the primary person interviewed is Bucknam, the doc that
coauthored BW with Ezzo).  The article doesn't start out too badly, but as
soon as Bucknam is quoted, degenerates quickly (i.e. -- don't nurse or rock
your baby to sleep as she will become too dependent).  I have a faxed copy of
the article, so don't have an address to write to the editor.  But I think
they need to hear from us.  If you weren't convinced that Ezzo is marching
across the nation -- here it is; in every grocery store; in every bookstore.

Jan Barger, heartsick and frustrated in Wheaton, IL