From:
Judy Le Van Fram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 07:04:08 EST
This got rejected yesterday for overposting...:)
It did got to IBLCE then, though.

~~Thank you for your attention to the Scope of Practice issue.  Audiologists
and Physical Therapist Scopes of Practice might yield  some useful blueprints
work off of. They make it clear that these  professionals are not Primary
Care
Providers, but are experts in their  fields and important parts of the health
care team, requiring ongoing  communication and solid information as well as
good  interpersonal  teamwork skills.

_NYS Physical Therapy  Practice Guidelines_
(http://www.op.nysed.gov/ptpracticeguide.htm)  are here if this is  helpful.
IBLCE has its own folks, but many IBCLCs would be happy to  offer
suggestions
and be helpful in whatever capacity we can. Count me  in if  needed.
Sincerely,

Judy

Judy LeVan   Fram, PT, IBCLC, LLLL
Brooklyn, NY, USA