From:
LINDA C DRAPER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 23:14:40 EST
My husband and I are applying for the position of coordinator for the
Independent Study Modules (CE credit) with ILCA. In order to make an
informed presentation to the board, we're asking for feedback.
If any of you have taken the modules in the past any comments would
be appreciated. What did you like about the modules, subjects,
presentation, etc? What suggestions do you have for improvement? What
topics would you like to see presented? Usually the modules are based
on presentations at ILCA conferences. What other resources would you
like to see used?
We would like to make the home-study modules as useful for everyone
as possible. Please E-mail me privately with any responses you may
have.

TIA, Linda Draper, RN, CPNP, IBCLC    [log in to unmask]