From:
"Wendy.Funk" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 00:07:00 EST
Hi All

Saw the Eddie bauer post.  I am glad that they are pro-BF, but...
 they are in terrible trouble here in DC>  Apparently some young
guy (African American) was wearing an Eddie Bauer shirt while
shopping there.  He was forced to take the shirt off and leave it
there while he went home to find a receipt (which he did find).
The management was involved, and Eddie Bauer is now being sued for
discrimination...  I find it hard to promote them right now for
this reason.....  Eddie Bauer did finally issue an apology, noone
said whether the management was still working there though...
UGH!

On another note.  have a friend interested in BF.  She is
pregnant.  First child has serious allergies (eggs, wheat, rye,
soy and dairy!).  She works pat time and is interested in pumping
her milk once a day while she's gone.  I have used either Lactina
or 015.  Is this necessary for once daily, though.  What about the
Medela mini electrics?  Obviously I would not want to recommend
the dumb little grocer store pumps, but I trust Medela as my
experience with their pumps has been superb.  Thanks

Wendy Funk