From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 1995 08:13:34 -0400
Vicki,

Re: your drowning, printing out & reading later.  It is quicker and less
cumbersome to save all the postings to a floppy disk - then you can print out
just what you want, eliminating some of the headings & footers that take a
lot of space.  I haven't figured out a really good way to label each one, but
I'm on digest, and simply have them labeled 625.1 and 625.2 - easy that way.
 If you do it individually, you could label them whatever the title already
is....

Good comments to the RD that doesn't really believe breastmilk is better than
formula.  I wonder what she would pick if they were all canned & came on the
shelf.... Meaning, I wonder if it is really bm she is objecting to, or the
process of bf.

Jan B.