From:
Lynn Enraght-Moony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 23:12:11 +0200
Dear Lactnetters

Great news - all four of us from Johannesburg have passed the exam.  We have a
long road ahead of us though, not many people know what an "Ibclicker" is!
Thank you very much to all of you.  I would not have been motivated to write
without you - special thanks to Margaret Bain, Dia Michels, Dani Hudspeth, Pam
Morrison, Brian Palmer - you have all been very generous in sending info.  My
access to e-mail is erratic, so I need to thank you all at once!  Also,
although you are not likely to be acknowledged in the S.A. policy document,
please know that your contributions have helped to make it more meaningful.  It
is just about ready to be circulated as a "discussion document" - quite what it
is going to look like when everyone is finished commenting, is anyone's guess!

Yet another name to add to the list: my husband's colleague says to me "Oh! so
you're now a galactic expert".
--
Lynn Enraght-Moony, Johannesburg, South Africa