From:
Pardee Hinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 1995 21:39:53 PDT
Hello to Mary-Anne and all,

Thank you for your depo provera question.  I have no answer but do have
another question.

Our NC southwest region perinatal group will be having its summer meeting
while I am away for ILCA conference.  The topic will be depo provera,
including consideration of its affects on lactation (you can guess who
suggested that part !).  What information do you lactnetters have that you
can share with me to share with the chair of the group (who is director of
maternal-fetal medicine at a very large institution)?   Since I cannot be
there in person, I want to send info so that the lactation issue will not be
overlooked.  I tend to feel that my mission in the group is to keep
breastfeeding and human lactation included in active discussion from whatever
angle.

Thank you all for helping.

Pardee Hinson, MPH, IBCLC