From:
EVONNE5KDS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 20:50:09 EST
I'm posting for a coworker who no longer has acess.  She has a friend who is
an unstable epileptic.  She is on several drugs, was told never to get
pregnant.  So of course she is.  She is staying on the drugs for pregnancy,
and of course is told she cannot breastfeed on the same drugs.  We have looked
up the drugs and most seem ok.  The drug "Felbamate" or Felbutaol is an
unknown.  If anyone has any info. on it we would be grateful.  Also anyone who
has worked with unstable epileptics, your shared experiences would  be
helpful.  Thanks,
Evonne Davison, RN, IBCLC