From:
Heather Shelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:01:27 -0500
I have a doula client whose doctor wants her to go on 2 Months of Diflucan.
She is concerned about breastfeeding and her doctor is of no help. She is
wondering what safe doses are for breastfeeding a newborn. Is it even safe
for her to nurse on a 2 months dosage? If it's not she will wait to kill her
yeast or until baby is older and it's safer to start the dosage.
I don't have a copy of Hale's so wasn't sure if it was in there.

Thank you for anything that you can tell me to pass on to her and her
doctor.

Heather Shelley CD(DONA, PALS) CPD, CBE
www.birthingyourway.com
Midwifery Student MCU