Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:17:11 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (17 lines)
Hiall,
I have attempted a search in archives but have had no luck. We are trying to organize a focus group evaluation of our breastfeeding support services in our small community. I will be involved with designing the focus group questions. We hope to look at barriers to breastfeeding as well as what services work well and what are missing. This group will be a mixed group of moms who are still breastfeeding, those who have weaned and some who have chosen to formula feed. We hope to get a sense from those who chose to formula feed what impacted their decisions. I am wondering if any of you have done something similar and would be willing to share your questions. This is not for a research piece just our promotion committee trying to get a sense from the " consumer" what we can improve upon. I do however what to do it to the best of my ability and thought I would pick your collective wise brains. Any links or other assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Kim Scott IBCLC
Miramichi New Brunswick
Canada

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2