Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2018 17:57:42 +0000
Oh my goodness - that is very old! NCT has not had a 'Breastfeeding Promotion Group' for prob 30 years now. It changed to Breastfeeding Counsellors Panel a long time ago, certainly before I became a tutor in 1993.

So I would say 1980s if a decade is accurate enough, Pat. Maybe even 70s. I can get it more accurate by digging more, if it would help.

Heather Welford Neil
UK