From:
Susan Horein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 1997 20:47:28 -0600
In recent posts, several people mentioned using breastmilk in ears for ear
infections.  Help me here, are we talking about infection of the middle ear
or outer ear?  It seems quite logical to me that breastmilk drops in the
ear would help infections of the outer ear, but I can't quite see how it
would help a middle ear infection (though that didn't stop me from trying
it with my son's most recent ear infection :-).  Is the eardrum more
permeable than I realize?  What am I missing?  Thanks.

Susan Horein
Wisconsin, USA
mailto:[log in to unmask]