From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 20:50:18 -0400
Anyone who is having AOL problems in which they are having to download more
than the usual number of digest..please do the following:

Send email to [log in to unmask]

message should read

Set Lactnet mime

Let me know if this fixes it.  We think that maybe AOL has changed something
internally, to make their system more up to date, and if so, this could be
messing things up for you AOLers with digests.  Let me know. K
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html
LACTNET WWW http://www.telcomplus.com/~kga/lactation.html
LACTNET T-SHIRT/Sweatshirts orders go to [log in to unmask]