From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 05:40:27 -0400
Greetings. I have been away from my computer for a few days...having a
lovely time with Katherine Dettwyler and Chloe Fisher.

About Paxil and is it safe for nursing, I suggest that those of you who have
questions like this about medications check the archives by doing a search.
It is a good bet that it has been discussed before.

Search Paxil in Lactnet since Jan 1995

should get you a good list of references.  Of course, these are all
non-corroborated pieces of info, and you may choose which you feel are
appropriate, or correct...based on your own clinical knowledge.  I also
always recommend that you use T. Hale's or Briggs' book.

Kathleen
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,Corgi-L,TLC, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html