Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 19:43:10 EDT
that is so fascinating! i just got to thinking when i read that, what do
"our" spouses do? and what other professions do "we" have, that is, those of
us who are the lactation persons of the household. it would be nice to have a
survey (okay, if it doesn't belong on here, i will do it. go ahead, email me,
see if *I* care if i ever leave this desk again).

i have told my husband that he probably knows more about breastfeeding than
99% of the men in the united states. that is not a happy estimate, you might
guess.

carol brussel IBCLC
married to a professional musician (french horn) and opera conductor in
denver colorado