From:
Lisa Marasco IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 18:45:32 -0800
I have a client who was originally diagnosed with Stein-Leventhal
syndrome.  She recently moved, and now her new MD feels that she has
Cushing's disease. I've looked this up in Tabor's, and some of the
symptoms are overlapping. Can anyone explain to me more clearly as to how
it might be decided that she has one versus the other? I need to
understand this better in order to help clarify the possible causes of
her chronic low milk supply.

TIA,
Lisa Marasco, BA, IBCLC