From:
Magda Sachs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2009 21:36:04 +0100
as part of designing growth charts for the UK, and alongside our education
package on the charts, the UK-WHO chart group have produced information for
parents.  You can see this:

The pages which are included in every parent held child health record:
http://www.rcpch.ac.uk/Research/UK-WHO-Growth-Charts
see 'A5 foldout'

information sheet on the website:
http://www.rcpch.ac.uk/Research/Growth_Charts_Education_Training_Resources
see last pdf file

I know the parents you see will not be using the same charts, but some of
the information may be relevant.  There are very few good resources for
parents about growth charts.

Magda Sachs
UK-WHO Growth Chart Group