From:
Christine Staricka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:08:40 -0500
Same situation as Dolores here.  We have actually submitted that question for clarification from BFUSA and have not received a response yet.  Aside from the fact that infants under 2 months should not be fed powdered formula, our facility does not have access to it.  How would we teach moms how to use it?  We don't have it! We don't use it.  WIC provides it (after baby is a month old) so shouldn't they be teaching safe preparation?  Hoping that clarification comes soon; every checkmark on the work plan means we're just a little bit closer :)

Christine Staricka, IBCLC