From:
Flossie Rollhauser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 16:50:03 -0500

< I've just checked the archives and was surprised = not to find any
reference to "lilipadz".  A friend of mine in Spain = asked me about it.
Sounds a bit weird and would like to know if any of = you have some
experience with them.  They are like nursing pads but made = of
"breathable silicone"? Please have a look: www.lilipadz.com >

Lavinia,

Try looking in the archives under "LilyPadz". There should be several
posts from the last couple of years. The correct website is
www.lilypadz.com <http://www.lilypadz.com/>  .

I've had a number of moms using these and have had only positive
feedback on them.

Note: I have no personal financial interest in this product, but we do
sell them in the Boutique where I work.

Flossie Rollhauser, IBCLC, RLC
Maryland, USA