From:
Melissa Senf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:34:48 +0000
Thank you to all the answered.  The baby did get admitted, and I was able to work with her some more.  Mom is basically feeding EBM and ABM via bottle, and the baby has gained weight and doing much better.  Mother is hoping to transition back to the breast at some point.  If the baby keeps growing well, I suspect she will be successful.

Melissa Senf